The post holder will assist in the delivery of the Healthy Kidz programme across primary schools in Northern Ireland. The core objectives of the Healthy Kidz programme are to support actions which:
- Improve the physical fitness of all children taking part
- Create an engaging, inclusive and fun environment
- Develop each child’s health holistically inside and outside of the PE lesson
- Assist the Healthy Kidz team with the planning, delivery and coordination of the Healthy Kidz programme including PE lessons, afterschool sessions and holiday camps.
- Assist the Healthy Kidz team with the marketing and promotion of all activities and events associated with the programme.
- Be responsible for ensuring prompt reporting and recording of all accidents, incidents or dangerous occurrences.
- Keep an inventory of equipment and carry out regular equipment check and report any faults.
- Cooperate fully and attend any essential training that is required to develop knowledge, techniques and skills relevant to post.
- Undertake any other relevant duties that may be required and are commensurate with the nature and grade of the post.
- Currently enrolled on or hold a relevant sports degree
- A recognised Level 1 sports coaching qualification in any discipline
- Experience in delivering lessons in a school environment
- Access to a car
Full Training is Provided
- A recognised Level 2 sports coaching qualification in any discipline
- Ability to coach a range of sports/activities
*Now Closed* Full-Time or Part-Time Positions
To apply for Full-Time or Part-Time Positions, please complete the following application form.