Healthy Kidz is a comprehensive, evidence-based, outcome-focused, engaging physical fitness programme that aims to give physical literacy the same level of importance as academic literacy on the school curriculum.
What do we do?
- Improve children’s health and well-being through a structured course of Physical Literacy.
How We Do It?
- Using a combination of technology-enabled learning tools and a programme of coach assisted physical literacy classes.
What Are The Outcomes?
- Kids become aware of why they should keep healthy and how.
- The school gets professional coach lead education programmes designed specifically for Key Stage 2 children.
- The Parent and child get to participate in fun activities and receive rewards for positive behaviours.